Saturday 19 October 2013

Renaissance Festival - THE COSTUMES!!!

Everybody dresses up at renaissance festivals!! (Even I was sporting jangles and bracelets by the end of the day)

This guy I spotted while at the Joust.. too cool!!


This very scary Dragon didnt seem to appreciate his headpiece and kept ripping it off.. (His friend the princess had similar problems)


FEATHERS!! I love the scarves too!!


And yes, I found the doctor in the renaissance festival... only thing that was missing was his mop!


Chain mail for this lovely costume..


This gorgeous lady stopped to pose for me..


And I found a Purple Link!!



(Note - I do not know who any of these people are, just that they stopped to pose when I asked.. If you know who they are, please let me know!!)

2 comments:

  1. What fun, years ago I was privileged to attend one of these fairs at Griffith Park in California and it was wonderful. Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the one in Michigan is awesome! I wish we could have gone twice.. maybe next year!

      Delete