Tuesday 2 April 2013

An Adventure on a Saskatchewan Dirt Road...

While driving home from work one day I noticed this lovely bald eagle!! So I hurried home, grabbed snowpants and the camera and back I went.. After one or two quick shots, the Baldie flew away (might have had something to do with the raven pestering him)... I quickly followed!! Down One dirt road after another...  Then, Lost him!




However, I spotted this lovely skunk! So I got out of the car (left it running!) and followed the skunk up the dirt road for awhile... All was good and fine.. Until I tried to get back into my car..  And Discovered that the doors had somehow managed to lock behind me.. Handy GPS on my phone, very helpfully informed me that I was on.. Dirt Road... Narrows it down a lot eh?   A frantic call to Ken, a chilly hour or so later..


And I was home!! Safe and Sound! And now I shall stay home and take some lovely photos of the nearby Redpolls unless I am accompanied by a responsible adult.. LOL





No comments:

Post a Comment