Wednesday 13 February 2013

Pokey Porcupine

On my way home from work yesterday, I saw what I thought was snow in the middle of the road.. until it turned and Looked at me! Waited till he moved off the road, Hauled arse home, yelling for Terry... Grabbed the camera, and back we went!! Luckily, he was still around.. So off I went, running through the snow..
What a cute little guy!


Eatin twigs or something...


And onward!


At this point, quills all up... I decided that following was a bad idea..lol..

8 comments:

  1. These are great shots. I have never seen one up close and personal. Your one lucky lady!!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie!! Third one ive seen since ive been here.. but this guy was bein nice and slow... we were both surprised it was still there when we went back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! I'd have to visit the zoo to get to see one ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last time i tried chasing one, i ended up in the snow up to my waist.. and the pictures didnt even turn out.. this time i was a lot luckier!

      Delete
  4. nice pics i too have never seen one up close . he posed well for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I was lucky I didnt run him over.. was only my third one ive seen since moving here!

      Delete